Vendor Terms & Conditions - Decorator & Florist
Please read carefully the following terms & conditions, then fill out the form to indicate your acceptance of the terms.
- All furnishings, décor, and/or equipment rented or brought in by the Vendor are the responsibility of the Vendor
- Hacienda Sarria does not permit attaching or adhering displays to walls, windows, structural supports and/or sprinkler pipes by nails, screws, zip ties, tape, or staples, nor may they suspend anything from the ceiling or rafters, unless otherwise arranged
- All décor items must be in good taste and must be presented in a professional manner
- These items may include, but are not limited to: clean and ironed draping; décor items free of: dust and debris, rips, misshapenness, hitching, burning, discolouration, etc.
- Hacienda Sarria reserves the right to restrict the use of any items that do not meet these requirements
- Use of flamed candles must be approved by the Hacienda Sarria Planner
- All flamed candles must be enclosed in non-flammable containers (glass votive, cylinder vase, etc.)
- Open flames are not permitted
Setting up & Tearing Down:
- Set-up must be complete 1 hour prior to guest arrival
- Space must be swept of debris, boxes put away, tidied to show condition, etc. 1 hour prior to guest arrival
- Personal items/equipment not being used during the event must be stored in personal vehicles
- This may include but is not limited to; all additional décor, packaging, crates, boxes, cartons, etc
- Should the Vendor be permitted to leave these items on site, they must secure them in an area designated by the HS planner (Hacienda Sarria is not responsible for these items)
- Any items that need to be flipped, transfered, or reallocated is the responsibility of the Vendor
- Hacienda Sarria is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items
- Tear-down must be complete within 1 hour of event end
Damages to Hacienda Sarria:
- If damages occur to Hacienda Sarria property, Hacienda Sarria will require full payment from the responsible Vendor to repair the damaged area to new as per the original contractor's invoice
- Confetti, fire and fireworks are not permitted inside or on the premises of Hacienda Sarria
- Hacienda Sarria is not liable for any damages, loss or theft of equipment and/or personal belongings
If a Damage Deposit is Required:
- A $500 deposit may be required based on the decor being provided, as per the Planner's discretion
- The damage deposit will be made to Hacienda Sarria upon the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- If the facilities are not left in the manner in which they were found the $500 deposit will not be returned and the Vendor will no longer operate at Hacienda Sarria
- If the facilities have been left in an acceptable manner, the $500 deposit will be returned or destroyed
- Decorators/Florists must provide a copy of their insurance for a minimum liability of 1 million dollars to Hacienda Sarria 30 days before the event.
- If you do not have insurance, please review the Liability Waiver section below and indicate your agreeance in the acceptance of the terms.
In the absence of the required insurance, the Decorator/Florist assumes full responsibility in the event of: bodily injury, or property damage due to the equipment or décor of the Vendor while participating and working in and/or at the event.