Vendor Terms & Conditions - General
Please read carefully the following terms & conditions, then fill out the form to indicate your acceptance of the terms.
- Vendors may not attach displays to any walls, windows, structural supports and/or sprinkler pipes by nails, screws, zip ties, tape, or staples, nor may they suspend anything from the ceiling or rafters, unless otherwise arranged
Setting up & Tearing Down:
- Set up must be complete 1 hour prior to guest arrival
- Personal items/equipment not being used during the event must be stored in personal vehicles
- This may include but is not limited to; packaging, crates, boxes, cartons, etc.
- Should the Vendor be permitted to leave these items on site, they must secure them in an area designated by the HS planner (Hacienda Sarria is not responsible for these items)
- Hacienda Sarria is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items
- Tear down must be complete within 1 hour of event end
- If items are left on site, they will be removed at the Vendor's expense
Damages to Hacienda Sarria:
- If damages occur to Hacienda Sarria property, Hacienda Sarria will require full payment from the responsible Vendor to repair the damaged area to new as per the original contractors invoice
- Confetti, fire and fireworks are not permitted inside or on the premises of Hacienda Sarria
- Hacienda Sarria is not liable for any damages, loss or theft of equipment and/or personal belongings
- All vendors are not permitted to consume alcohol on Hacienda Sarria premises
- Vendors are expected to act professionally while working within Hacienda Sarria; they are not considered guests of the event
- Hacienda Sarria will provide non-alcoholic beverages at no extra charge
- Vendor must provide a copy of their insurance for a minimum liability of 1 million dollars to Hacienda Sarria 30 days before the event.
- If you do not have insurance, please review the Liability Waiver section below and indicate your agreeance in the acceptance of the terms.
In the absence of the required insurance, the Vendor assumes full responsibility in the event of: bodily injury or property damage due to the performer, performance, equipment or décor of the Vendor/Entertainment while participating and working in and/or at the event.