The first dance between the bride and groom is a classic, sentimental moment of every wedding. The song you dance to, and the time it took you to choose it, will probably be remembered for the rest of your lives. Typically we encourage timeless classics as well as modern favourites, but for now we decided to create a selection of wonderful wedding songs, released this millennium, for your inspiration.
Our Favourite Modern Wedding Songs
• “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
• “Marry Me” by Train
• “First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes
• “Look After You” by The Fray
• “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
• “Somewhere Only We Know” by Keane
• “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
• “Lego House” by Ed Sheeran
• “Maps” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
• “Your Song” by Ellie Goulding (Although it is a long-time wedding classic, we decided to include this Elton John cover which was sang to the royal couple, Will and Kate, at their wedding in 2011.)
Your love song choice is just one of many details that will make your day incredible. To learn more original options of how to personalize your event, take a look at our blog post on wedding detail ideas or watch our video below.