When you are planning a wedding there are so many things to think about and consider. It is easy to get overwhelmed. Here at Hacienda Sarria our team have worked with many couples and know what makes our clients happy! Here are our top five tips:
1. Prioritize - Spend some time with your partner to decide what is most important to you, both as a couple and individually. It might be very important to you to have a designer dress and the perfect bouquet, or maybe you want a specialty scotch bar and an extravagant midnight buffet. Once your list is prepared; spend more time on these items and less attention on the areas that are not as important to you. We are also here to help keep you organized.
2. Delegate - Sometimes you have to have someone working on those areas of the wedding that might be foreign to you. Now it is time to delegate! Family members and friends are usually happy to help. At Hacienda Sarria, your in-house Wedding Planner coordinates all the activities happening in the building and manages all the vendors you have hired for your day.
3. Pick The Right Venue - Choose a venue that does not require a lot of your attention, your venue should be ready to host your guests. We have taken care of so many details to make your wedding day relaxing and enjoyable.
Bridal Suite - Getting ready onsite guarantees that your wedding party is present and accounted for the morning of the big day. Brides can also watch, as the vision they have thought about for months, comes alive. You eliminate all the travel time, which eliminates stress and adds precious time to your busy day.
Onsite Ceremony - Having your ceremony at the same place as your reception makes for an easy transition and a more comfortable day for you and your guests.
4. Use Technology - The team at Hacienda Sarria recommends using the app WedHappy to stay organized and up to date. You can also use google docs to share and edit documents in real time with your partner or wedding party. We provide clients with a custom link for guests to view the day of itinerary, hotel accommodations, wedding registry, and any other announcements or special details. Guests can also RSVP and submit their menu selections for dinner in one convenient location.
5. Put It Into Perspective - Take time to enjoy the process. It is so important to take a break. Spend time with your partner, friends and family and DON’T talk about the wedding. Let everyone know that you are interested and invested in how they are doing! The wedding is a very special day, but these people will be an important part of your life forever.