Plum is a Kitchener-Waterloo tech startup taking the HR world by storm! Their innovative systems allow employers to hire based on objective data and factora that matter for the role they're hiring for, rather than based on assumptions and points on a resume. Their unique algorithm combines results from each applicant to give each a Match Score and creates and instant shortlist, saving tme and resources for the employer.
Plum has had many reasons to celebrate over the past few months as their business continues to grow and expand! Here are some of the #bigdeals happening over at Plum!
1. Plum has closed numerous large enterprise clients, including, Nestle Canada, Citrix and Agoda, a hotel booking website in Singapore that Plum recently worked with their company and helped hire 800 people!
2. New products! Plum is currently rolling out two new products that focus on helping companies quantify company culture and optimize team development.
3. Growth, growth, growth! Plum has experienced 140% year over year growth.
4. An ever expanding team! Plum now employs 13 full-time staff in their new office at 20 Queen St. N in Kitchener.
5. Caitlyn MacGregor, CEO of Plum, recently presented as a keynote speaker at the Google Go North Summit to discuss diversity in tech from her perspective as a female tech founder.
Congratulations to Plum for all of its accomplishments and success. We can't wait to see what happens next!
Big Deals Happen Here in Kitchener-Waterloo! Hacienda Sarria thanks all of our business and industry leaders for all that they do to make our region such an innovative and successful community!