Let’s talk hair; everyone has their own individual style – embrace it! Consider a style that reflects both your personality and of course the day itself.
I met with Oiseau Salon to get some helpful tips and advice for the Bride-to-be and her entourage. Oiseau Salon attended the Design Your Wedding Day Open House this past January and has a fantastic team of professionals with a vast amount of experience. Stop in and visit their georgous salon in the heart of KW.
Helpful tips & tricks for your wedding day look:
- Wash your hair around 12-24 hours before your appointment.
- Don't use too much product when drying it or letting it air dry because it can be difficult to work with.
- Wear clothing that can be easily removed when changing in order to avoid disrupting your style/updo.
- If you colour your hair, have it done at least 2 weeks before the wedding.
- Book a trail appointment for your updo/style a few weeks before the wedding date.
- Communicate with your stylist; bring photos or inspiration for what you envision.
- Bring along any accessories, veils, or head pieces that you wish to incorporate into your style.
- If you know you have long thick hair, it’s appreciated that your stylist knows this ahead of time in order to book your appointment accordingly.
- Take care of your hair! Mainly for brides, since you want to look and feel your best! This can be done through conditioning treatments and using proper heat-protecting products.
It’s your special day, sit back, relax, and let the professionals pamper you in style!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend,