It’s that feeling you get when the days become longer, the temperature rises, and you just want to kick up your feet and relax. A patio party is one of the best ways to do so. The first Patio Wednesday of the season was held on June 26th; thank you to everyone who came out to this sold out event! Patio Wednesday is a casual, relaxing, atmosphere where guests listen to live music and the sound of trickling water from the pond. It’s perfect for date night, networking, or simply catching up with friends and family. Each event holds new and exciting Tapa’s selections. Last week we served:
- Grilled Asparagus
- Arancini - mushroom risotto balls
- Polenta salad with fresh tomatoes and red onions
- Papas Frittas "Spanish Fries"
- Grilled chorizo sausage
Hacienda Sarria loves to support local musicians whenever possible. There's a great line up of artists this year, from a variety of genres which include:
· June 26th 2013 - Cheryl Lescom - SOLD OUT!
· July 10th 2013 - The Colin White Band – SOLD OUT!
· July 24th 2013 - Rebecca Binnendyk
· August 7th 2013 - The Tonics
· August 21st 2013 - Kevin Kane from The Grapes of Wrath
Brian Wiebe Photography stopped by to snap some fantastic shots of the event. Brian is a photographer that Hacienda Sarria works closely with; he truly has a creative eye and constantly impresses us with his work. Feel free to take a look at more of Brian’s work and images at Hacienda Sarria www.brianwiebe.com
We’re looking forward to the rest of patio season (I know summer has just begun, but it always goes by so quick). See you on the patio with an ice cold glass of sangria!